How will you market these services?
We understand how important it is to have a strategy, to set a budget and to generate qualified leads.
We will teach everything you need to know, from providing you with tested marketing materials that work to training you on tracking your returns on investments.
We know that small business owners cannot afford to invest large amounts of time and money on marketing, so our team is here to share what works and to help you make good advertising decisions from the start.
When you invest in a Caring Transitions franchise, we train you on managing the services you will be offering your clients:
- CT Bids: our e-commerce website for online auctions
- Estate Planning
- Estate Sales and Liquidation
- Downsizing & Rightsizing
- Relocation Coordination
Marketing materials are pre-designed with your own professional identity and the national Caring Transitions branding:
- Business cards
- Pop-up Display Booths
- Vehicle Wraps
- Thank You Cards
- Vertical and Horizontal Tradeshow Banners
- Promotional Items
- E-newsletters & E-blasts
- Direct Mail (postcards)
- Yard Signs and More!
Mobile devices are used heavily for searches, so we make sure to provide you with a responsive site that is search engine optimized, built for mobile use and built to convert visitors.
Our marketing team walks you through:
- setting up and managing your social platforms
- teaching you how to grow your social media pages
- using promotions and testimonials from your own customers to promote your services
- using social media to drive traffic and leads to your website
- training you on how to showcase your work through photos and customer testimonials
Our digital marketing team will also direct you on how to run your own PPC campaigns, or you can select from the option to work with a preferred vendor who will run your PPC campaigns to drive more qualified traffic to your site.
We ensure your business is listed with local online directories across the internet to be found when consumers are searching Yahoo and Google for your services.
Focused, Localized Marketing / Grassroots / Networking
We will work with you to fine-tune your marketing approach to your unique local market. This may include the following, but not limited to:
- Attending community events with a branded booth and marketing materials
- Fine-tuning your marketing approach in your unique local market
- Who to go to for referrals & setting up partnerships
- How to effectively work networking groups (real estate, estate planners, senior communities, etc.)
- Sponsoring community events, volunteering your company services in the community for goodwill
At Caring Transitions, you will grow due to your excellent reputation for quality and integrity. Not surprisingly then, your ability to network properly and get the word out is paramount.
From your pre-training, to your onboarding and beyond, we’ll teach you how to generate business from these reliable channels, as well as evaluate their effectiveness and adjust accordingly.
“I just want to thank our Operations Department and the Caring Transitions staff for all of the support and encouragement you are providing for our franchise. The original training to get our doors open was great, and the ongoing commitment to our company is vital to the success of our business. I could not do this without you!”
Laura Scholl, Caring Transitions Franchise Owner
Find Out If A Caring Transitions Franchise Is Right For You!
Sign Up Now For A Free Consultation