Guiding Our Owners to Success
From day one as a Caring Transitions franchisee, you will receive guidance every step of the way. You won’t waste time trying to figure out the intricacies of operating a new business. We provide our owners with a proven model to follow based on our 30 years of franchising experience. We make it our number one priority to provide the training and support necessary to ensure your future success.
- Comprehensive Training Program – On-site at our corporate offices
- In-Depth Onboarding Program – Guiding you during your first 90 days to make sure you have a strong launch
- Monthly Webinars – Covering the latest business, marketing and technology updates
- Technical Assistance – Ongoing for the life of the franchise
- Business Coaching – Ongoing support, continual review and guidance
- Regional and National Meetings – Conferences to share best practices and strategies to succeed
- Advertising and Public Relations – Business launch press release, marketing guidance, materials and support
- Proprietary Online Auction Site – Established, well-known site with heavy traffic
- Business Growth Playbook – The “Ins & Outs” of where to start and how to grow your business
- Recruiting Methods – Where and how to find employees and retain them
- Industry Certification Training – Senior Certified Relocation & Transition Specialist
Certification & Training
Each Caring Transitions owner has earned the Certified Relocation Transitions Specialist (CRTS) designation, the most rigorous industry credentials awarded in the fields of senior relocation and move management.
Our team works with you to ensure your employees are held to the highest standards and maintain ongoing education requirements. We also work with you to help you insure, bond and screen and retain your employees.